This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
I am always trying to think of new recipes to create. Being a food blogger, you are always thinking about food. I was sitting in a blog conference and since we LOVED the Alfredo Roll Ups so much, I thought a chicken cordon bleu version of them sounded amazing! So after experimenting a couple of times I created an amazing cordon bleu roll up! This is combined with chicken, ham, and bacon with a creamy chicken sauce and is topped with swiss cheese. I felt like it represented chicken cordon bleu exactly the way that I wanted it to!
The second time that I made it my little 9 year old had his friend over and asked if he could stay for dinner. I served them up and was in the other room and heard them talking. My little boy’s friend took a bite and said, Did your mom make this?! And he said yeah, she is The Recipe Critic. Then his friend said, she should give the recipe to my mom! I won my husband over with my cooking and now my little boys friends… 🙂
Rating: 5 stars Difficulty of Recipe: 4 stars
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Chicken Cordon Bleu Roll Ups
- In a medium saucepan whisk together over medium heat cream of chicken soup, cream cheese, chicken broth, and heavy cream. Whisk together until cream cheese block has melted and turn heat to low.
- Spray an 8x8 pan with cooking spray and line the bottom with 1/2 cup of the sauce.
- Cook the lasagna noodles according to package directions until al dente. Drain and rinse the noodles with cold water and lay them on a paper towel to remove excess water.
- Spread 2 Tbs of the creamy chicken sauce over each noodle. Sprinkle bacon and ham on top. Take 1/9th of the shredded chicken and spread evenly over each noodle and top with about 3 Tbs shredded cheese. Carefully roll up each lasagne noodle and place seam side down in your 9x9 prepared pan.
- Once they are all in the pan, pour the remaining sauce over the top and top with cheese. Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes until heated through and cheese is bubbly.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.