Don’t forget to enter HERE to win the iPad Mini!The only thing that I look forward to in the winter time is being snuggled up with my family sipping on some hot chocolate. I really hate the cold! So we are always making some hot chocolate around our house. This is one of our favorite hot chocolate recipes that I make. There is something about cookies and cream that I am obsessed with. The tiny cookies that are ground up in this make this hot chocolate amazing! And then served up with some fresh whip cream and crushed oreos on top…. I think I am going to make some right now!
Rating: 5 stars Difficulty of Recipe: 1 star
Cookies and Cream Hot Chocolate
- 2 cups milk I have also used 1 cup milk and 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup hot chocolate powder
- 4-5 oreos
- whipping cream
- crushed oreos for topping
- Warm up milk and on the stove over medium low heat. Be careful not to let it boil.
- Add the hot chocolate powder. I have used both regular hot chocolate and candy cane hot chocolate powder. The candy cane hot chocolate powder tastes like mint cookies and cream. Both are delicious!
- Grind the oreos up very finely in a food processor or blender.
- Add the oreos to the warm milk.
- Serve with whip cream topping and oreos crushed on the top.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.
Which hot chocolate powder you used?
How many does this recipe serve?
This looks delicious. What is hot chocolate powder? Are you referring to a hot chocolate mix?
This looks mouthwatering!! I wanted to let you know I featured it in my roundup! You can see it here…http://sewlicioushomedecor.com/30-delicious-hot-chocolate-recipes. 🙂
Look delicious. I’ll try it
This looks outstanding!