I love everything about the holidays. But most of all the delicious food and treats that come with it! I am sharing with you today a fantastic holiday drink! It is perfect for any family gathering. It is combined with tons amazing flavors of the holidays to bring you a crisp warm drink that the entire family will love!
Cranberry Apple Crush
- 2 1/2 cups apple cider or apple juice
- 2 1/2 cups cranberry juice
- 3/4 cups guava juice or mango nectar
- 3 T lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 tsp honey
- Lime slices for garnish optional
In a large 4 quart saucepan, combine apple cider, cranberry juice, guava or mango nectar, lime juice, ground ginger, cinnamon, allspice and honey.
Bring to a boil and reduce heat to low. Allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
Garnish with lime slices if desired.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.