This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
I love everything about the holidays. But most of all the delicious food and treats that come with it! I am sharing with you today a fantastic holiday drink! It is perfect for any family gathering. It is combined with tons amazing flavors of the holidays to bring you a crisp warm drink that the entire family will love!
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Cranberry Apple Crush
- 2 1/2 cups apple cider or apple juice
- 2 1/2 cups cranberry juice
- 3/4 cups guava juice or mango nectar
- 3 T lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 tsp honey
- Lime slices for garnish optional
- In a large 4 quart saucepan, combine apple cider, cranberry juice, guava or mango nectar, lime juice, ground ginger, cinnamon, allspice and honey.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat to low. Allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with lime slices if desired.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.