Creamy Balsamic Mushroom Bacon Chicken has the most amazing creamy balsamic mushroom sauce with tender and juicy chicken topped with crispy bacon. This is an easy restaurant quality meal you can make at home!
Creamy Balsamic Mushroom Bacon Chicken
Winner winner chicken dinner! This was one amazing meal. I have made a lot of chicken recipes in my day so take it from me, this was fantastic! This dish has a whole lot of creaminess going on just the way we like it. But the added balsamic in the creamy sauce added this tangy delicious flavor to the sauce. It was such a delicious and unique combination.
The chicken gets pan fried to perfection and is tender and juicy. The added mushrooms to the cream sauce was just what it needed and the chicken is exceptionally good topped with the crispy bacon.
Cream Sauce + Balsamic + Mushrooms + Bacon. This is a recipe for perfection!
This meal tastes like it comes straight from a restaurant. The best part is that it is on the dinner table in about 30 minutes waiting for your family to devour. It only uses one pan which makes clean up a breeze.
This meal soared up to the top 5 best chicken recipes on the blog. The flavors were incredible. My family gobbled up the entire meal and couldn’t seem to get enough.
I know that your family will love this just as much as we did!
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 4 chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 5 slices of bacon, chopped
- 4 ounce mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- In a large skillet add 1 tablespoon olive oil and cook the chicken on medium high heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until brown on each side and cooked until no longer pink in center. Remove chicken and set aside on a plate.
- Add the bacon to the skillet and cook until crisp. Remove bacon and set aside on plate. Add the mushrooms to the skillet and cook until tender. Remove and set aside on a plate.
- Add the chicken broth, heavy cream, balsamic vinegar, parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper to the skillet. Whisk over medium high heat until it starts to thicken 3-5 minutes. Add the mushrooms to the sauce.
- Add chicken to the skillet and let simmer for 1-2 minutes. Top with crispy bacon and chopped parsley.