Creamy Parmesan Spaghetti is just 6 ingredients and one pan! It is a delicious quick and easy meal that the entire family will go crazy over!
Hey it’s Tiffany from Creme de la Crumb back to share one of my favorite go-to busy weeknight meals with you! You can’t go wrong with spaghetti but I’m not a big fan of red sauce and ground beef – gasp! So this is my preferred way to enjoy a big bowl of spaghetti!
You won’t believe how easy this recipe is with just 6 ingredients, plus it only takes about 20 minutes to prepare and doesn’t dirty up a bunch of pans and pots. Garlic, butter, parmesan, and pasta – doesn’t get better than this right?!
Creamy Parmesan Spaghetti
- 12 ounces spaghetti noodles
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2/3 cup shaved parmesan cheese plus more for topping
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook spaghetti noodles according to package's instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Add butter to a large skillet and melt over medium heat. Add garlic and stir until fragrant (2-3 minutes). Transfer spaghetti to the pan and stir to coat in the garlic butter.
- Add heavy cream and parmesan to pan and stir until parmesan is completely melted and combined and noodles are coated.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.