Creamy Parmesan Spaghetti is just 6 ingredients and one pan! It is a delicious quick and easy meal that the entire family will go crazy over!
Hey it’s Tiffany from Creme de la Crumb back to share one of my favorite go-to busy weeknight meals with you! You can’t go wrong with spaghetti but I’m not a big fan of red sauce and ground beef – gasp! So this is my preferred way to enjoy a big bowl of spaghetti!
You won’t believe how easy this recipe is with just 6 ingredients, plus it only takes about 20 minutes to prepare and doesn’t dirty up a bunch of pans and pots. Garlic, butter, parmesan, and pasta – doesn’t get better than this right?!
Creamy Parmesan Spaghetti
- 12 ounces spaghetti noodles
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2/3 cup shaved parmesan cheese plus more for topping
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook spaghetti noodles according to package's instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Add butter to a large skillet and melt over medium heat. Add garlic and stir until fragrant (2-3 minutes). Transfer spaghetti to the pan and stir to coat in the garlic butter.
- Add heavy cream and parmesan to pan and stir until parmesan is completely melted and combined and noodles are coated.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve immediately.