I had a fabulous weekend attending a snap conference with some of my favorite blog friends. We had so much fun attending classes and staying up late sharing ideas with each other. I learned a lot this weekend and I hope that I can continue to grow as a blogger! I had such a busy weekend and Mondays are always a struggle for me. I like to be able to make something quick and easy. This turned out fantastic and my 9 year old said that it was one of the best things that I have made. I loved how the Ritz crackers gave it a delicious crunch and the cream sauce on top was amazing. This is definitely a meal that will please the family and everyone will love.
Rating: 5 stars Difficulty of Recipe: 2 stars
Review: I loved how easy and delicious this was and it was probably one of the best things that we had. I was going to add ¼ cheddar cheese to the sauce but I forgot. I may try to do that next time because we will be making this again and again!
Crispy Cheddar Chicken
Crispy Cheddar Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts large
- 2 sleeves Ritz Crackers
- 1/4 t salt
- 1/8 t pepper
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 cups cheddar cheese grated
- 1 t dried parsley
- 1 can cream of chicken soup 10 oz.
- 2 T sour cream
- 2 T butter
- Cut each chicken breast into 3 large chunks. Set aside. In a food processor (or I put mine in a big ziplock bag and used a rolling pin), grind up the ritz crackers.
- In 3 small pans, divide the milk, cheese, and cracker crumbs into each pan. Add the salt and pepper to the Ritz cracker crumbs.
- Dip chicken first in the milk pan, then roll in the cheese, pressing cheese into the chicken breast, and lastly roll the chicken into the cracker crumbs.
- Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray and place the chicken into the pan. Lastly sprinkle the top of the coated chicken with the dried parsley.
- Cover the pan with tin foil and bake at 400 degrees for 35 minutes.
- While the chicken is baking, in a medium saucepan, whisk together the cream of chicken soup, butter and sour cream until heated through.
- Once chicken is done, serve the cream sauce over the chicken.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.