Hey everyone! Chelsea back from Chelsea’s Messy Apron. Well it is almost officially October, which means everything Halloween right?! Halloween is probably my favorite holiday (that or Christmas) so I get super excited the whole month of October.
One of my favorite things is to make recipes that use up leftover candy and this is just the one! This easy butterfinger fudge uses up any leftover fun sized butterfinger candies and it is SO delicious! This fudge takes mere minutes to make and you don’t even need a candy thermometer. Just a few ingredients and this fun Halloween treat is ready!
More delicious desserts from Chelsea’s Messy Apron:
Easy Butterfinger Fudge
This easy butterfinger fudge uses up any leftover fun sized butterfinger candies and it is SO delicious!
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk 14 ounces
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup peanut butter creamy
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 20 Butterfingers fun-sized candy bars divided
- Line an 8 x 8 pan with foil.
- Combine the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a pot over low heat. Stir constantly until completely melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Remove from the heat and add in the vanilla, peanut butter, and salt. Stir until completely combined.
- Press half of the mixture into the pan.
- Layer the butterfingers on top - you should be able to fit 18 bars.
- Pour the rest of the fudge on top and press down with a spatula.
- Crumble the last 2 butterfingers in a blender or food processor and place on top.
- Cover and place in the fridge until firm, or at least 2 hours.
- Remove and cut into squares.