My favorite ice cream is Mint. I think cookies and cream would be a close second. These frozen mint brownies literally blew my mind! They became my favorite dessert with just one delicious bite!
The layers are fantastic. Even though you freeze the brownie, it stays soft and chewy. Then the mint ice cream layer is so creamy and hidden with chocolate chips inside. Topped with some hot fudge syrup and peanuts, you will instantly fall in love just like I did!
I promise if you make these you will love them! And if you take them anywhere or share them with others you will become instantly popular. 😉 As soon as I made them I had to give them away! I would have probably eaten the pan bite by bite!
Frozen Mint Brownie Dessert
- 1 package fudge brownie mix 13x9 inch pan size
- 2/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk 14 oz
- 2 tsp peppermint extract
- 4 drops green food coloring optional
- 2 cups heavy whipped cream whipped
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 jar hot fudge topping 16 oz hot fudge topping (optional)
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts for topping optional
- Preheat oven to 325 and prepare brownie mix according to directions. Stir in walnuts. Pour into a greased 13x9 inch pan.
- Bake for 23-27 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes clean. Let cool completely on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile in a large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, peppermint extract, and green food coloring. Fold in whipped heavy cream and chocolate chips.
- Spread on top of cooled brownie. Freeze for 3 hours or overnight. Serve with warmed hot fudge topping drizzled on top and peanuts.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.