This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
Glazed Honey Balsamic Chicken with Potatoes is a one pan meal with tender and juicy chicken glazed in a sweet and tangy honey balsamic sauce. Surrounded by crisp and tender potatoes this is one delicious meal!
I just love one pan meals so much. I mean anything that minimizes the dishes that I have to do is something that I fall in love with. Because as a food blogger, we can have every single pot and pan dirty in the sink in one day. 90% of a food bloggers job consists of washing dishes. Seriously.
With an incredibly busy life as a mom one pan meals have just become my new jam. A side dish and the main course all in one pan is a new family favorite.
This chicken glazes so beautifully with a honey balsamic glaze. I LOVE balsamic vinegar. The sweet and tangy glaze is the perfect flavor on top of this chicken. The chicken is perfectly tender and juicy with the crisp pan seared top. You are going to love it!
This is the perfect one pan meal to feed your family this week. It is perfect for busy nights and full of delicious honey balsamic flavor. It became a new favorite at our house.
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Glazed Honey Balsamic Chicken with Potatoes
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- salt and pepper
- 4 bone-in skin-on chicken thighs, chicken breasts will also work
- 2 cups baby red potatoes quartered
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- rosemary for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a large bowl whisk together the balsamic, honey, mustard and garlic. Whisk until combined. Add chicken thighs to the bowl and coat in the sauce. Let marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- In a medium bowl add the red potatoes, rosemary, and one tablespoon olive oil. Toss until coated. Set aside.
- In a large skillet add one tablespoon olive oil and heat over medium high heat. Add the chicken and marinade and sear each side for 2 minutes. Add the potatoes to the skillet. Tent the skillet with foil and bake for 10 minutes. Remove foil and allow to roast for another 10 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. (If potatoes take longer to cook, remove chicken and continue to cook until tender.) Garnish with rosemary.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.