This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
Hey everyone! It’s Chelsea from Chelsea’s Messy Apron. I’ve got a fancy-sounding, but secretly SUPER simple dish. It’s a classy dressed-up pasta, but couldn’t be too much easier to make!
If you like goat cheese, you’ll love the simple flavor of this pasta. It’s flavor-packed and stuffed with good-for-you vegetables. The broccoli and red bell pepper are delicious with this pasta, but other vegetables can easily be substituted. You could also use a different kind of pasta – even an angel hair or fettuccine noodle would work with the other ingredients.
This would make a wonderful at-home Valentine’s dinner – classy and flavorful! Enjoy!
Here are some more easy dinner ideas from Chelsea’s Messy Apron:
Slow Cooker Porcupine Meatballs over Rice
Slow Cooker Cheesy Enchilada Quinoa
One Skillet Lemon Chicken and Red Potatoes
One Pot Chicken, Veggie, and Rice Fajita Bowls
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Goat Cheese Pasta, Broccoli, and Pine Nuts
- Chop the broccoli into bite-sized pieces. Remove the top and seeds from the red pepper and slice into thin slices.
- In a skillet over medium heat, add in the broccoli and red pepper with the olive oil. Saute until tender.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in salted water.
- Once the vegetables are tender, add in the chicken broth. Bring the broth to a boil and allow to boil until the mixture is reduced into half. Add in the butter and goat cheese.
- Stir until smooth and creamy.
- Drain the pasta and combine the cheesy vegetable mixture with the pasta.
- In another skillet, lightly toast the pine nuts by placing them in an even layer over medium heat stirring often until lightly browned.
- Add in the pine nuts. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- If desired top with some finely chopped parsley.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.