Delicious and easy grilled chicken with a sweet chili lime glaze. The flavor is amazing and will be one of the best things you grill this summer!
I sure do love summer. And me and my kiddos are having a blast. And by having a blast I mean giving them the hose and buying a $5 kiddo pool and some water guns at Wal Mart. Their lives are complete. We spent hours yesterday in the back yard. My baby just loved sitting in the pool splashing away while her brothers played with the hose and water guns. I would say the day was a huge success.
When we have been outside all day sometimes i forget that my kiddos still have to eat dinner. So we grill a ton in the summertime. I love putting together a marinade and throwing the chicken onto the grill. Dinner is ready in no time at all.
Since making this sweet chili garlic salmon I have been OBSESSED with the marinade. It is easily the best marinade that I have ever had. So if you are not into fish then today is your lucky day. I created this marinade and the limes give it a delicious summer twist!
It goes perfectly on top of this chicken and grills to tender and juicy perfection. It is sweet with a little tang and so delicious! This is definitely a recipe you will want to grill up this summer!
Grilled Sweet Chili Lime Chicken
- 4 Chicken Breasts boneless skinless
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 Tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Green onions and sesame seeds for garnish optional
- In a small bowl whisk together sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, orange marmalade, lime juice, brown sugar, and minced garlic. Reserve ¼ cup of the sauce to brush on the chicken once finished cooking.
- Marinade the chicken in the rest of the sauce for at least 30 minutes before grilling. Once the chicken is ready to grill, preheat your grill to medium heat.
- Put the chicken on the grill and grill each side for about 5 minutes or until no longer pink and cooked throughout.
- Brush the tops of the chicken with remaining marinade and garnish with sesame seeds and green onions.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.