This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
It has been a little chaotic at our house. I am getting a brand new kitchen! I have been so excited that I will have a new kitchen to cook in! But it has been crazy around here. I was cooking this delicious pork while they were working on my new kitchen. They were dying over how amazing it smelled and begged me to let me try some. This pork turned out awesome! The outside had a crust of pepper and spices and the sweet glaze over this made it amazing. And the pork was oh so tender.This is a meal to make if you want to impress your friends, neighbors, family, or yourself! It is absolutely delicious! I have been on a roll lately with awesome dinners!
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Honey Orange Pork
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Prepare your sauce by whisking together in a bowl the marmalade, cider, soy sauce, minced garlic, and honey.
- Heat the oil in a skillet on the stovetop over medium high heat. Rub the outside of the pork with salt and pepper.
- Add the pork to the skillet and brown each side for 1-2 minutes until it forms a crust.
- Remove the pork from the skillet and place in a pan. Cover with about 1/2 of the sauce and place in oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove the pan and carefully flip the pork to the other side. Reserve 2 Tablespoons of the sauce but pour the remaining on top of the pork. You will use the reserved sauce for the end to pour over the sliced pork. Continue cooking for another 10 minutes.
- Depending on the size of pork, oven times will vary. Mine was a little bigger so it took about 40 minutes. Just make sure the thermometer reads 155 degrees.
- Slice into 1/2 inch thick slices and drizzle with remaining sauce. Enjoy!
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.