This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
Ultra rich brownies with a creamy hot fudge cheesecake center and topped with peanut butter cups. So many delicious things in one amazing brownie that your family will go crazy for!
I have got an amazing brownie recipe to share with you today! I was thrilled to get my hands on Back for Seconds’ new cookbook, Brownies Blondies and Bars. Why you ask? Because I am obsessed with brownies, blondies and bars. They are the perfect treat for feeding a crowd or having a gathering or making any day of the week!
I was literally drooling over every single recipe in the book. Since having the book we have made 3 different recipes and my family has devoured every one. My boys especially love the Snickerdoodle Blondies and keep asking me to make them again!
Hot Fudge Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Brownies. Have you ever heard of a more delicious combination? My favorite part about these brownies were the hot fudge cheesecake center. Hot fudge combined with cheesecake? My mind was blown.
These brownies are perfectly moist and rich. Followed by a creamy hot fudge cheesecake center and topped with peanut butter cups. The peanut butter cups melt while they bake and make such a delicious chocolate and peanut butter topping.
These brownies were perfect! I love the peanut butter and chocolate combination but the hot fudge cheesecake layer is what set them over the top!
Let me just say that if you love brownies, blondies and bars you need this book in your life! This book has so many delicious recipes that you will use over and over again. As soon as I saw all of the recipes inside it became an instant favorite. I can’t wait to use it for ideas of a delicious treat to make. You are going to love this brownie recipe and the cookbook just as much as we did!
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Hot Fudge Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Brownies
Hot Fudge Layer:
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 jar 16 oz hot fudge
- 1 1/2 cup chopped peanut butter cups about 30 mini cups
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9x13 inch pan with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Place butter and chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and heat in 30 second intervals stirring in between until melted and smooth.
- Stir in cocoa powder until incorporated. Add sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and salt and stir to combine. Stir in eggs one at a time until mixed throughout. Gently stir in flour until incorporated. The batter will be thick. Spread 2/3 of the batter evenly into the bottom of the 9x13 inch pan. Set aside.
- To make the hot fudge layer: In a mixing bowl beat together the cream cheese and hot fudge until smooth and creamy. Spread on top of the brownie layer. Spread remaining brownie batter on top. Sprinkle with peanut butter cups.
- Bake on the center rack for 30 minutes or until brownies are set and starting to pull away from the edges. Allow to cool completely and refrigerate for 2 hours before cutting into bars.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.