Individual Snickers Apple Cheesecake made with caramel sauce, cheesecake filling, apples and snickers bites. The perfect dessert for Fall!
Hi guys! It’s Kelley back from Chef Savvy! Today I am bringing you an awesome dessert for Fall. Individual Snickers Apple Cheesecake layered with graham crackers, cheesecake, sautéed cinnamon apples, caramel AND snickers! Cheesecake, caramel and snickers were meant to be together!
The cheesecake layer is thick and creamy. I adapted it from my No Bake Vanilla Cheesecake. Super easy to whip up and a lot easier than making a whole cheesecake. Plus it’s made to be served individually which means no need to share!
This recipe yields 2 servings if your using larger glasses or 4 servings with smaller glasses. You can always make it in a large serving bowl to feed a crowd.
With just 20 minutes of prep time this is the perfect dessert for Fall!
More Fall Recipes from Chef Savvy:
Individual Snickers Apple Cheesecake
- ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 cup apples diced
- 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar light
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon caramel sauce homemade or store-bought
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup mini snickers bites
- whipped cream for serving if desired
- chocolate drizzle for serving if desired
- Combine graham cracker, butter and sugar in a small bowl. Texture should be similar to wet sand. Divide crust into 2 large jars or 4 small jars. Place in the refrigerator to set while you are working on the filling.
- Heat butter in a saute pan until melted. Add in apples, sugar and cinnamon. Sauté until tender about 4-5 minutes. Stir in caramel sauce. Allow mixture to cool and set aside.
- For the cheesecake filling start by beating heavy cream in a stand mixer with the whisk attachment until it forms soft peaks. Take out of the mixing bowl and set aside.
- Add cream cheese, sugar and vanilla to the same mixing bowl with the whisk attachment. Whisk until mixture is smooth and not lumpy.
- Fold in the whipped cream by hand into the cream cheese mixture.
- Place it back on the stand mixer and whisk until combined and lump free.
- Pipe or spoon cheesecake filling along with the sautéed apples into jars. (I like to do a layer of apples in between) Place in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours to set.
- Before serving top with whipped cream, snickers bites and chocolate drizzle, if desired.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.