All of the goodness of an enchilada stacked into a casserole. This is loaded with cheese, olives, black beans, corn, chicken and is quick and easy!
Ok. Now this is a casserole that you just can’t pass up. Especially because it is way to easy and the perfect family meal. This casserole is stacked with all of the things that you love about an enchilada. It is loaded with so many delicious ingredients inside. It became an instant favorite.
Just look at all of that enchilada goodness. 🙂
It has been so busy these days at our house. I thought that after the holidays things might slow down, but I am realizing that life in general is busy. It is never going to slow down. So I love a quick and easy casserole. This casserole came together in less than 10 minutes and was absolutely incredible!
Just when you think it can’t get any better, you load up the top with all of your favorite toppings. Avocados, sour cream, tomatoes, the possibilities are endless!
Quick, easy, and a meal that the family will love. This is my kind of casserole!
Loaded Stacked Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- 2 cans enchilada sauce 10 oz
- 12 corn tortillas torn in half
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed 15 oz., drained and rinsed
- 1 can corn 15 oz., drained
- 1 can olives 6.5 oz., sliced
- 2 cups chicken cooked and chopped, rotisserie works great
- 3 cups colby jack cheese shredded
- Optional toppings: sour cream, avocados, chopped cilantro, diced tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 inch casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Put ½ cup of enchilada sauce along the bottom of the dish. Layer 4 corn tortillas along the bottom. Followed by ½ of the can of black beans, corn and olives. Top with half of the chicken and one cup of the shredded cheese. Repeat the layer.
- Top the casserole with a layer of corn tortillas, followed by ½ cup of enchilada sauce and top with the cheese. Cover with aluminum foil and back for 18-20 minutes or until heated throughout. Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.