This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
I love orange rolls. I think I almost prefer orange rolls over cinnamon rolls. There is just something about the sweet glaze with a hint of orange in it that I love. These cute little things turned out fantastic! I loved being able to pull apart the little pieces and they were oh so gooey and delicious!
Rating: 5 stars Difficulty of Recipe: 3 stars
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Mini Orange Monkey Rolls
- Take out 12 frozen dinner rolls and allow them to thaw but still be cold. Cut each roll with a pizza cutter into about 4-6 smaller pieces each.
- Mix the 1 cup of sugar and orange zest into a small bowl and set aside.
- Melt the 1/2 cup butter and mix with karo syrup.
- Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Dip each small piece of the butter and roll in the sugar/orange zest mixture. Put about 4-6 pieces into the muffin tin and fill them about 1/2 way with the small frozen dinner roll pieces. Let them double in size.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- For the sweet orange glaze, mix the powdered sugar, orange zest, 1 tbsp butter, 2 tbsp orange juice, and 1 tsp vanilla together. Drizzle over each of the orange rolls.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.