This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
Mini Peach cobbler is the perfect warm, sweet dessert to satisfy any sweet tooth. The flaky crust and sweet fruit filling will have you liking the spoon! Especially when you top it with some creamy vanilla ice cream!
Homemade Mini Peach Cobbler
I love this mini version of peach cobbler. Why does it seem that everything is better in mini size? For me, it is because when I am watching what I eat, I can have one for about 100 calories. Too bad they are so delicious that 1 turns into 2 and then 3….. Ugh, diet ruined. The comforting flavors of cinnamon and butter make every calorie so worth it though! With each bite, the middle tastes like it has a peach glaze and the top crust is perfection!
These are not only sooooo delicious, but also easy to make! I had all of the ingredients on hand and made them in about 10 minutes. I served them to my hubby and his friends with a scoop of ice cream on top and they gobbled them down for an afternoon dessert!
Peach Cobbler Ingredients:
- Sugar: the first ingredient in any great dessert!
- Flour: All purpose flour works best as the thickening agent
- Baking powder: increases the volume and lightens the texture
- Salt: just a dash will enhance the other flavors
- Milk: moistens the dough and adds protein
- Butter: adds rich unmistakable flavor
- Brown sugar: the molasses in this sugar adds moistness
- Cinnamon: great flavor and loaded with antioxidants
- Peaches: choose fragrant, smooth, brightly colored that give in to gentle palm pressure
How to Make Cobbler:
Prep: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Put 1 teaspoon of melted butter into each regular size muffin tin.
Mix ingredients: With a wooden spoon stir together the sugar, flour, baking powder, salt and milk.
Layer the ingredients: Put 2 tablespoons of batter into each muffin tin.
Add Peaches: Add 1 tablespoon diced peaches on top of the batter.
Add Topping: Sprinkle with brown sugar and then cinnamon.
Bake: Place in the oven for 12 minutes.
Let them cool: They should be almost completely cool before taking out of pan. Use a butter knife to loosen the edges then just lift them out.
Variations for Making Mini Cobbler:
- Sugar Substitutes: If you are skipping white sugar you can replace it and still enjoy this delicious dessert! You can substitute it for 3/4 cup honey, or 3/4 cups maple syrup or 2/3 cup agave or 1 teaspoon stevia
- White Flour Substitutes: Substitute the 1 cup all-purpose (white) flour in this recipe with 1 cup soft white wheat also called whole-wheat baking flour.
- Milk Substitutes: Rice milk, coconut milk, almond milk, soy milk, and hemp milk are great options. Substitute cup for cup when replacing milk with any of these non-dairy substitute.
- Fruit Choices: Replace the peaches with other fruit you prefer like mixed berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries).
Tips on Making the Best Peach Cobbler:
If your peaches are extra juicy and you feel your cobblers are too runny you can add a pinch of corn starch to thicken it up. Start with a very small amount and put the cobblers back into the oven. The heat of the oven combined with the corn starch will thicken it up.
More Homemade Cobbler Recipes:
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Mini Peach Cobbler
- Muffin Tin
- Wooden Spoon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put 1 teaspoon of melted butter into each regular size muffin tin.
- With a wooden spoon stir together the sugar, flour, baking powder, salt and milk.
- Put 2 tablespoons of batter into each muffin tin.
- Add 1 tablespoon diced peaches on top of the batter.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and then cinnamon.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Let them cool almost completely before taking out of pan. Use a butter knife to loosen the edges then just lift them out.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.