Delicious and creamy cheesecakes made with a samoas cookie! Topped with toasted coconut and drizzled with caramel and chocolate these are amazing!
I just had my girl scout cookies delivered to me. Oh.em.gee. I am started to realize that becoming pregnant in September isn’t the best idea. You hit Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Girl Scout Cookie Season. Oh and don’t forget the Cadberry Easter Eggs. I have my little girl in June. Awesome. Just in time for swimsuit season. 😉
As soon as I got my cookies delivered to me I started thinking of all of the yummy things that I could make. But since I am obsessed with cheesecake, I knew I wanted to make a Samoas Cheesecake. I started to think of all of the yummy ways to make them, and what kind of crust I wanted to have. Hello! A Samoas cookie for the crust! Easy and delicious. Cookies can make the best crusts in individual cheesecakes and make it so much easier to just drop the cookie in the liner. I topped it with some toasted coconut and drizzled it with caramel and chocolate. One bit into this creamy and amazing cheesecake and I was in heaven!
Mini Samoas Cheescakes
- 12 Samoas Cookies store bought is also fine
- 2 blocks cream cheese 8 oz., softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup coconut flakes toasted
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips melted
- 15 caramel squares or caramel ice cream topping
- 1 Tablespoon Heavy Cream
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees. Line a muffin tin with liners. (I was able to get 12-14 mini cheesecakes. If you only want 6, half the recipe.) Place a samoas cookie into the bottom of each liner.
- Beat together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add vanilla and eggs until combined. Spoon the batter over the samoas cookies about ¾ full just below the rim of the liner.
- Bake for 15 minutes until they are set. Let cool completely and store in the refrigerator until serving.
- Top the cheesecakes with about 1 T of the toasted coconut. If you are using the caramel squares for the drizzle, melt in the microwave with 1 T of your heavy whipped cream 30 seconds at a time and stirring until smooth. The caramel squares can tend to be thicker, so you can also drizzle with the caramel ice cream topping. Drizzle with the melted chocolate and enjoy!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.
Can I make these and freeze them and then top them after thawed?
Yes, that sounds delicious! Enjoy!
Where do you find store bought samoa cookies? I just ate my last samoa and then found this recipe.
I have seen them in every grocery store. Keebler makes them. 🙂
Love this combo, Alyssa! These minis look so adorable and must taste absolutely incredible!!
Cheesecake and samoas are two of my favorite things. Putting these two together, I have to agree is heaven! Pinned 🙂
Mmmm, samoas are my favorite! These look delicious! Plus, cheesecake? Heaven! Pinned. 🙂
Oh my gosh, these are incredible! Two of the best things coming together in one adorable bite! Pinned
Woah! I seriously can’t get over how incredibly decadent these look. I’m drooling over here!