I decided to make Mummy Mini Pizzas. Biscuit Pizzas have been a family tradition for years. My mom made them for us when we were little, and now I make them all the time for my family! Here is what I absolutely love about them. They are so easy! The Pillsbury biscuit dough gives it a great crust and you can add all of your favorite toppings on top. They are ready in about 15 minutes and the entire family is going to love them.
These cute little mummies were so yummy! I layered the pizzas with strips of cheese on top of pepperoni and used olives for the eyes. My family gobbled these mummies right up! I think my husband ate an entire pan to himself. 🙂 This will definitely be a new tradition for our family on Halloween. They are quick and easy and so much fun! They are sure to fill up my little trick or treaters on Halloween! You will want to make these again and again!
Mummy Mini Pizzas
- 10 Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits
- 16 oz jar pizza sauce
- 1 package 10 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 package pepperoni
- 1 small can sliced olives
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Lightly spray a cookie sheet with non stick cooking spray. Flatten pillsbury biscuits onto a cookie sheet.
- Take a slice of Mozzarella cheese and slice into thin ¼ inch strips. Repeat this for all of the slices of Mozzarella cheese until you have all of the cheese sliced into thin strips.
- Put 1 Tablespoon of pizza sauce onto the flattened biscuits and layer pepperoni on top of the sauce. Take the thin strips of mozzarella and layer to look like a mummy leaving large gaps of the pepperoni showing through. For more of a mummy look, only use about 5 strips and keep them spaced out. If you use more strips and want it more cheesy, it will blob together and look more like ghosts. Either way both are great for Halloween. 🙂
- Bake in preheated over for 8 to 10 minutes and Happy Halloween!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.
I am totally going to make these for my kids for lunch on Halloween!!
These turned out so super cute- my boys would love these for dinner!
These are SO cute and clever. I’m not a kid, but I would totally enjoy eating these! 😉
These mummy’s are yummy in my tummy. Okay, I couldn’t resist that joke. Sorry. But these are so cute!!