This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
No-Bake Nutella Pie – Every part of this pie is no-bake, including the crust! So rich, creamy and decadent!
Hey! It’s Chelsea back again from Gal on a Mission! With the summer heat, most of us do not want to turn our oven on even if it’s just a second. That’s one of the main reasons why I am in love with no-bake desserts, especially this no-bake nutella pie. Everyone always seems to go crazy over nutella, including me.
So you can imagine how everyone is going to react to this pie! Make sure you grab a piece of pie for yourself because it always disappears in a blink of an eye. It’s that good!
Everything about this pie is no-bake, including the homemade graham cracker crust. You will have to make sure the crust and the filling set before digging in. Can’t wait? That’s what the bowl is for. No eggs in there, so go help yourself!
Other delicious recipes from Gal on a Mission!
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
No-Bake Nutella Pie
Graham Cracker Crust:
- Pulse the graham crackers in a food processor until they are crumbs. Pour into a medium-sized bowl. Whisk in the melted butter, light brown sugar, and cinnamon together with the graham crackers.
- Pour the crust mixture into a 9-inch pie pan and press the mixture all around the pan. Make sure the crust is compacted together and even all around. Place the crust into the refrigerator to set for 1 hour.
- Prepare the filling by beating together the cream cheese and confectioners sugar in a stand mixer on medium-speed. Add in the Nutella and cocoa powder. Fold in the cool-whip.
- Pour the filling mixture on top of the crust and spread evenly with a plastic spatula. Place the pie into the refrigerator and allow it to set for 2-3 hours.
- Slice and serve with Nutella and whipped cream.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.