No ice cream maker needed for this delicious brownie batter cheesecake flavored ice cream!
Hey everyone, Chelsea from Chelsea’s Messy Apron with arguably the best summer dessert – ICE CREAM!
But this is no plain ice cream — it’s brownie flavored with actual brownie chunks in it AND hot fudge AND chocolate chips. It’s a death by chocolate kind of ice cream and I think you are going to be obsessed with this!
Not only do you not need any special equipment (no ice cream maker!), but it’s also something that can be whipped together in a matter of minutes.
Make a large batch of brownies one day and save the center gooey pieces for this ice cream and you’ll be amazed how quickly it whips together!
Between the thick swirls of hot fudge and the thick chunks of brownies, this is one ice cream you’ll want over and over again!
- 8 ounces full fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup dry brownie mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups prepared brownie chunks
- ½ cup miniature chocolate chips
- ¾ cup hot fudge topping
- Prepare brownies according to favorite recipe or box mixture and allow to completely cool. Cube the brownies into small bite-sized pieces and then slightly roll the pieces to form a ball. Avoid edge pieces.
- Place 2 bread loaf pans in the freezer.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Beat in the sweetened condensed milk and the dry brownie mix. Add the vanilla.
- In another bowl, pour the heavy cream and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold in the sweetened condensed mixture and then the prepared brownie bits. Stir in the mini chocolate chips and hot fudge topping.
- Pour the mixture into 2 loaf pans.
- Cover tightly and freeze overnight or at least 8 hours.
- Return any leftover to the freezer!
More delicious desserts from Chelsea’s Messy Apron: