Hey y’all how’s it going?! It’s Tiffany from Creme de la Crumb here to share an awesome go-to fall dessert recipe. It’s a pie! And if you haven’t made a pie before, do not fear, this recipe really is soooo easy.
I love the addition of oats in this pecan pie recipe. It’s a fun and tasty twist on a an old classic, not to mention a little healthier – bonus! I made this for my family a couple of weeks ago for a sunday get together and it was gone in a matter of minutes. It’s to die for yummy when you top it with some vanilla ice cream and a bit of chocolate sauce!
Oatmeal Pecan Pie
- 1 store-bought or homemade pie crust
- 2/3 cup pecans chopped
- 2 eggs + 2 egg whites beaten
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325. In a large bowl combine pecans, beaten eggs, and next 7 ingredients. Stir until well combined.
- Pour filling into crust. Bake for 50 minutes. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream, chocolate syrup, and extra pecans if desired.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.