We are so excited to be guest posting for Alyssa! We absolutely love her and her blog!
We are the Six Sisters at Six Sisters Stuff . . . that’s right, six girls and no boys! Growing up, we had our share of petty fights over clothes, make-up, and even boys . . . but thankfully we have grown up and are now best friends. We LOVE to be together but life, jobs, school, marriage, and babies have taken us pretty far apart from each other so we use our blog to share ideas and stay in touch. Our blog is full of family recipes, fun crafts, DIY projects, and ideas for raising kids. Feel free to stop by our blog and join the sisterhood! There is always room for one more!
In honor of Alyssa’s blogiversary, we wanted to share one of our favorite brownie recipes. An anniversary isn’t complete without chocolate, right?!
Thanks for letting us come share!
Peanut Butter Brownies
Delicious and chewy brownies with a peanut butter layer in the center!
- 1 cup margarine 2 sticks
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 container creamy peanut butter 18 ounce
- 1/2 cup butter 1 stick, softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 Tablespoons cocoa
- 2-3 cups powdered sugar
- Soften margarine and blend in sugar and cocoa. Beat together and add 4 eggs, one at a time, mixing after each one.
- Add flour, salt and vanilla and mix well. Spread in a greased large jelly roll cookie sheet.
- Bake 22-25 minutes at 350 degrees. Remove brownies from oven and let cool completely. Spread on peanut butter.
- Mix all frosting ingredients together until smooth. Spread frosting over brownies.