This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
Hey guys, it’s Chelsea from Gal on a Mission sharing a tasty treat for you today! You are going to love this peanut butter cup fruit dip. It’s tastes like you are dipping your fruit into an actual peanut butter cup!
Life cannot get any better than that, my friend. The other plus side to this fruit dip, it’s incredibly easy to make. No hard to find ingredients, plus it’s a little healthier. Almost like eating plain greek yogurt, well besides the flavor. And the flavor you guys, let’s talk about that. Shall we?
As we previously chatted, this fruit dip tastes like an actual peanut butter cup. When you first dip your piece of fruit in, your mouth is going to explode with flavors: peanut butter, then chocolate, and then a little bit of sweetness. Not too much sweetness, just enough. If you prefer your fruit dips a little bit sweeter, feel free to add in more honey.
As with the ingredients, no hard to find equipment either. You will need a medium bowl and a whisk. That’s all. Well a extra finger you can lick. We have to taste-test right? You betcha!
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Peanut Butter Cup Fruit Dip
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup peanut butter I used chunky
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2-3 tablespoons honey depending on how sweet you like it
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl; whisk together the greek yogurt and peanut butter until creamy. Slowly whisk in the cocoa powder. Stir in the honey and vanilla extract.
- Serve with your favorite fruit: apple slices, bananas, strawberries, etc.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.