This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
- 10 ounces white almond bark can also use white chocolate
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- 5 cups Chex cereal any variety
- 1/3 cup crushed peppermint candy canes
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Measure the 5 cups Chex Mix and put in a bowl, set aside.
- Melt the almond bark and shortening in a saucepan.
- Once melted add the crushed peppermint. I used a food processor to crush the candy canes. It worked great and made the candy canes very fine and the perfect consistency for the mix.
- Pour the melted almond bark over the chex mix. Stir well. Let the mixture cool for a minute in the bowl.
- In a large zip lock bag, add the powdered sugar. Dump the cereal mixture into the ziplock bag and shake to coat them in the powdered sugar.
- Give as many away as possible because you will eat them one by one until they are gone. 😉
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.