Little did I know how easy peasy it is to make it right at home! You take about 10 minutes out of your day and you have fresh restaurant salsa right at home!
As I was writing this post, I realized that I can not spell restaurant for the life of me. Luckily I have auto correct to help me out. Definitely is another word I can never spell right either! But I felt better because I asked the hubby to spell restaurant and he couldn’t either. So I am glad I am not the only one. 🙂
Anyway, enough about me not knowing how to spell. Let’s talk about restaurant salsa. Thats one of my favorite parts of the meal! I especially love Chili’s salsa. Little did I know how easy peasy it is to make it right at home! You take about 10 minutes out of your day and you have fresh restaurant salsa right at home! All of the yummy flavors blended together in no time at all and I had a big ‘ole batch! Why have I not made this before? It was so delicious, we all couldn’t get enough of it!
Including my six year old. He was my personal assistant holding the chip in this picture. He took that little bite out of the corner. It was just too cute not to leave. 🙂
Restaurant Style Salsa
- 1 can Whole Tomatoes With Juice 28 Ounce
- 2 cans Rotel 10 Ounce Rotel
- 1/4 cup Onion chopped
- 1 clove Garlic Minced
- 1 whole Jalapeno sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1/2 cup Cilantro
- Juice from one lime
- *This makes a big batch. It filled my entire blender. If you want less, half the recipe.
- In a blender of food processor combine whole tomatoes, rotel, onion, garlic, jalapeno, sugar, salt, cumin, cilantro, and lime. Pulse or blend until desired consistency.
- Refrigerate for about an hour before serving and serve with tortilla chips.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.