It feels as though summer is nearing an end. Especially as I scroll through my Pinterest feed and I’m already seeing plenty of pumpkin recipes, fall décor, and skinny jeans with boots. As sad as I am to see summer ending, Fall is my favorite season so I’m pretty excited. I love everything about Fall – the changing colors, the crisp weather, the food and flavors, the attire – everything!
But, summer isn’t quite over and to end it with a BANG! I’ve got the best ever milkshake for you to try. Pull out that leftover ice cream from all those BBQ parties you’ve been throwing and you are halfway done. Since there are still a few more hot (or at least warm) days left, this shake is the perfect treat. Plus it’s got salted caramel. Delish.
I hope you all enjoy! The next time I’m back, I’ll have some good comfort food or something stuffed with pumpkin for you all 🙂
Salted caramel and chocolate chip milkshake
I’ve got the best ever milkshake for you to try.
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 2 scoops chocolate ice cream
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1/3 cup caramel syrup
- Sea salt for topping
- 1 tablespoon Nesquik chocolate powder
- 2 tablespoons miniature chocolate chips
- In a large blender, combine the vanilla ice cream, chocolate ice cream and whole milk. Blend until smooth.
- Add in the caramel syrup and Nesquik chocolate powder, and pulse to incorporate.
- Pour equal amounts into 4 glasses. Top each glass with a drizzle of salted caramel syrup and sprinkle some sea salt on top.
- Sprinkle 1/2 tablespoon of miniature chocolate chips on top of each glass.
- Enjoy immediately.