This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
Simple Skillet S’mores Cookie is made in a cast iron skillet and is ooey gooey delicious! Just how a s’more should be!
Hey everyone! Chelsea back from Chelsea’s Messy Apron! The weather has been warming up like crazy where I am at and it’s making me crave all sorts of warm weather food like grilled chicken, pasta salads, and anything S’MORES related.
This s’mores cookie is so delicious and couldn’t be easier to make! Make sure you use the right size skillet and it’s pretty fool-proof 🙂 Enjoy!
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Simple Skillet S'mores Cookie
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In an 8 or 9-inch cast iron skillet, melt the butter over medium-low heat. Whisk in the white sugar and brown sugar until smooth.
- Remove from heat and allow the skillet to cool for 5 minutes (just until it's not hot; warm is okay).
- Add in the vanilla and egg. Mix until combined. Add in the flour, baking soda, salt, and chocolate chips. Mix until combined.
- Smooth around the skillet making the center higher than the edges (edges tend to rise more).
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove and crumble the graham cracker sheets on top and press the miniature marshmallows into the cookie. Bake for another 5-10 minutes or until cooked through and golden around the edges (it should still be soft and slightly under-baked in the center).
- Remove and enjoy immediately!
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.
More Desserts from Chelsea’s Messy Apron: