This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
Rating: 5 stars Difficulty of Recipe: 3 stars
Review: This was actually pretty easy to make. I used reduced fat graham crackers which also helped reduce the calories. For easier cutting and removal, I did bake my cheesecake on parchment paper. This was so so good!
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Skinny Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs crushed
- 1 tbsp light butter softened
- 8 oz reduced fat cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 oz fat free vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup strawberry jam you can use any jam
- chocolate chips for drizzling on top optional
- Crush graham cracker crumbs. Can place them in a gallon size ziplock bag and use a rolling pin to crush, or food processor. Melt the butter and mix together until evenly moistened.
- Coat an 8x8 square baking pan with cooking spray and preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Press graham cracker crumbs evenly in the bottom of the pan.
- In an electric mixer blend cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Gradually beat in the fat free yogurt, egg whites, lemon juice and flour just until blended. Do not over-mix. Pour over the graham cracker crust.
- Stir your jam until smooth. Drop by small spoonfuls over the cheesecake surface. Using a knife, swirl the jam throughout the cheesecake to create a marble effect.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until the center is almost set. Don't let the edges get too brown. Cool at room temperature and chill a few hours in the refrigerator.
- Melt your chocolate chips in microwave and barely drizzle the top with the melted chocolate.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.