Rating: 5 stars Difficulty of Recipe: 3 stars
Review: This was actually pretty easy to make. I used reduced fat graham crackers which also helped reduce the calories. For easier cutting and removal, I did bake my cheesecake on parchment paper. This was so so good!
Skinny Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs crushed
- 1 tbsp light butter softened
- 8 oz reduced fat cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 oz fat free vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup strawberry jam you can use any jam
- chocolate chips for drizzling on top optional
- Crush graham cracker crumbs. Can place them in a gallon size ziplock bag and use a rolling pin to crush, or food processor. Melt the butter and mix together until evenly moistened.
- Coat an 8x8 square baking pan with cooking spray and preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Press graham cracker crumbs evenly in the bottom of the pan.
- In an electric mixer blend cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Gradually beat in the fat free yogurt, egg whites, lemon juice and flour just until blended. Do not over-mix. Pour over the graham cracker crust.
- Stir your jam until smooth. Drop by small spoonfuls over the cheesecake surface. Using a knife, swirl the jam throughout the cheesecake to create a marble effect.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until the center is almost set. Don't let the edges get too brown. Cool at room temperature and chill a few hours in the refrigerator.
- Melt your chocolate chips in microwave and barely drizzle the top with the melted chocolate.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.