This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
My 4 year old ate this and loved it. Ya know, the one that says everything I make is horrible!? This is one of those meals that are slow cooking all day and it smells so delicious you already know you love it. This was uh-mazing. I wish I would have discovered this recipe sooner. The chicken was so moist and the first bite was so flavorful and delicious! And I love that this recipe only has 313 calories per serving! Delicious, easy, and good for you! Score!
Rating: 5 stars Difficulty of Recipe: 2 stars
Things that I changed: I kept it the same.
Things that I would do differently next time: Nothing
Will I make it again? YES
Recipe From: Tablefortwoblog.com
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Skinny Slow Cooker Honey Sesame Chicken
- Insert chicken into the crockpot and sprinkle salt and pepper on each side.
- In Medium sized bowl combine ketchup, honey, soy sauce, ketchup, vegetable oil, garlic, diced oinion, and red pepper flakes. Pour over the chicken in crock pot.
- Cook on low 3-4 hours or high for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- When done, remove chicken and cut it into chucks. Before returning chicken to crockpot, combine cornstarch in some water and whisk it into the crockpot to thicken it up a bit. Throw the chicken back into the crockpot to re-coat with sauce.
- Serve over rice and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.