Fresh Spring greens, strawberries, crunchy pecans, chicken, and feta cheese come together in this delicious and healthy wrap. It is drizzled in balsamic dressing and the flavor is amazing!
We currently have a nutrition challenge at our gym. It is eight weeks long and we have a partner to help hold us accountable. It is just in time for summer and my team is currently in the lead! I am always looking for delicious recipes to create that help me get my protein, carbs, fruits, and vegetables in for every meal.
This wrap had everything in it and it was incredible! In fact I think it was the best wrap that I have ever had!
There are SO many amazing flavors and textures in this wrap. Since strawberries are coming into season, this wrap is full of perfectly ripe and juicy strawberries. And then I am able to get my veggies in with fresh spring greens!
Each and every bite was so delicious. From the crunchy pecans, to the strawberries, to the chicken this wrap was incredible. The balsamic dressing gave it the perfect tangy flavor making the perfect delicious and healthy wrap! You are going to love it just as much as I did!
Strawberry Balsamic Chicken Salad Wrap
- 4 large tortilla wraps I used spinach herb
- 2 breasts chicken cooked and diced
- 3 cups fresh spring greens
- 2 cups strawberries sliced
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup balsamic dressing
- In a large bowl combine chicken, spring greens, strawberries, pecans, and feta cheese. Toss to combine and add balsamic dressing and toss.
- Fill each tortilla with ¼ of the salad mixture and roll up.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.