This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
Strawberry Cheesecake Brownies. These homemade brownies are loaded up with a layer of creamy cheesecake then swirled with a sweet strawberry sauce for a pop of color and flavor! Spoon the extra strawberry sauce over the top for an extra special dessert!
Hi everyone! Serene from House of Yumm back with you today. How is everyone’s February going? Our home has been busy! We had a Daddy daughter dance that my husband was able to take our three girls to. They had a blast!!! He is the sweetest guy. He got all dressed up, got each girl a corsage, a gift, and a card with a heartfelt message just for each one of them. He makes my heart melt. So I decided to treat him to a special Valentine’s Day dessert! Which is where these Strawberry Cheesecake Brownies come in.
These brownies are beautiful, tasty, and kind of perfect. I have a deep love for all things strawberry. Especially when paired with chocolate, or cheesecake. So these strawberry cheesecake brownies are kind of the best of all the world right here.
The homemade brownie layer comes together quickly. They are fudgy and moist. You can always add chocolate chips to this layer too for a little extra chocolate-y kick.
The cheesecake layer is creamy and just the perfect texture. And swirled into it there’s a homemade strawberry sauce. It’s really easy to throw together, only a couple of ingredients and can be made ahead of time. It saves in the fridge for about 2 weeks. I used the homemade version from that recipe I’m linking to, I just strained out the chunks of strawberry and only used the juice in the swirl. Then just spoon the extra juice back into the sauce and use it on top of the brownies.
If you don’t have time to make the strawberry sauce you can always use a strawberry jam and swirl that into the cheesecake also.
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Strawberry Cheesecake Brownies
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8×8 baking dish with foil, spray with baking spray. Set aside.
- In large mixing bowl prepare the brownie batter. Beat the butter until creamy. Add the sugars and cream until fluffy.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla extract, mix until combined.
- Add the flour, salt, and cocoa powder. Mix until fully combined and mixture is smooth.
- Pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes until the brownies are mostly set.
- While the brownies are baking prepare the cheesecake mixture. In a medium size bowl beat the cream cheese until creamy.
- Add in the sugar, egg and vanilla extract. Mix on high speed until mixture is smooth and creamy, no lumps.
- Spoon the cheesecake mixture on top of the pre-cooked brownies and carefully smooth out with a rubber spatula. If you spread it too roughly you will tear up the brownies underneath.
- Once the cheesecake layer is smoothed out, spoon the strawberry sauce or jam on top. Using a butter knife gently swirl.
- Return the pan to the oven and continue baking for another 20 minutes.
- Allow the brownies to cool for about 20 minutes on the counter, then place the pan in the fridge and allow to cool for another 2-3 hours prior to cutting.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.