Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies– These homemade Strawberry Chocolate Chip cookies are loaded with fresh strawberries and milk chocolate chips.
Hi, everyone! It’s Jennifer back from Deliciously Sprinkled. Can you believe Valentine’s Day is tomorrow?
I can’t, this year is going by so fast! So if your still needing to get your Valentine a gift, I got you covered with these delicious Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies. These cookies taste like chocolate covered strawberries in cookie form. It’s like the best of both world’s…chocolate covered strawberries and chocolate chip cookies.
I guarantee if you make these cookies, your loved ones will love you even more!
Happy Valentine’s Day! ♥
Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12 Tablespoons UNSALTED butter softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips/white chocolate chips
- additional chocolate chips for topping
- Preheat oven to 370F degrees. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. Set aside.
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium size bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, using an electric or stand mixer, cream together the butter, granulated sugar, light brown sugar, and vanilla extract until combined.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing between each egg.
- Add flour mixture and mix until just combined. DO NOT OVERMIX!
- Using a spatula, stir in fresh strawberries and chocolate chips until combined.
- Using a cookie scoop/ice cream scooper, scoop dough into balls about 2 Tablespoons each and place onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, rotate baking sheet clockwise and bake for additional 4-5 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.
- Immediately after taking cookies out of the oven, place additional chocolate chips on top of cookies and let cool for 5 minutes on baking sheet before moving them to a wire rack.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.