This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
A quick bread that is swirled with cinnamon and bursting with pockets of fresh strawberries inside. This will be one of the best breads that you make!
The strawberries are starting to look amazing in grocery stores and I buy them in bulk. We love strawberries at our house including the baby. They have been perfectly sweet and juicy lately and we have been loving it!
Since I had about 3 pounds of strawberries in my fridge, I decided to bake something delicious. Have you ever baked bread with strawberries inside?! It is the BEST thing ever. It is like tiny pockets of jam that burst inside your mouth with every bite. It is one of the most delicious things ever.
This bread was thee most amazing bread that I have ever had. It instantly became a favorite with my first bite. But how can you go wrong with cinnamon swirled throughout and fresh strawberries inside? Then top it off with a cinnamon sugar crust and a glaze drizzled on top.
THIS BREAD IS AMAZING!!
This is a recipe that I really hope that you try! It is one that you won’t forget. It is like a cinnamon roll bread combined with fresh strawberries. And it is quick and easy to mix together and throw into the oven. I promise this will be one of the best breads that you ever eat!
Recipe adapted from Taste of Home
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Strawberry Cinnamon Swirl Bread
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1-1/2 to 2 teaspoons milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan. In a large bowl, combine 2 cups flour, 1 cup sugar, baking soda and salt. In another bowl whisk together buttermilk, egg, and oil. Stir into the dry ingredients until combined. Toss the chopped strawberries into the 1 tablespoon of flour and gently fold into the batter.
- In a small bowl combine 1/2 cup sugar and cinnamon. Spread half of the batter into the bottom of your greased loaf pan. Sprinkle with half of the cinnamon sugar. Carefully spread the remaining batter followed by remaining cinnamon sugar. Gently swirl with a knife.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until toothpick in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Remove from pan and cool on a wire rack. Combine confectioners sugar and milk and drizzle over the bread.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.