This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
Strawberry Jam Crumb Cake is a buttery cake layered with sweet strawberry jam and sprinkled with a crumbly topping.
Hi everyone! Jennifer back from Deliciously Sprinkled with an easy Christmas morning cake!
This Strawberry Jam Crumb Cake is perfect for Christmas morning. And with Christmas only two days away, this cake is super simple to make and it’s delicious. I make this cake for my family every Christmas.
I love layers in my cake, and this cake is a moist buttery cake layered with a sweet strawberry jam and topped with a cinnamon-sugar crumb topping. What could possibly be better than this? It IS the perfect coffee cake!
Enjoy and Happy Holidays!
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Strawberry Jam Crumb Cake
- Make Crumb Topping: In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, brown sugar and cinnamon together. Cut in butter with a pastry blender or your hands until mixture becomes crumbly. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 8-inch springform pan or round cake pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Using a stand or hand mixer, combine powdered sugar and butter together. Add vanilla and egg. Add milk and lemon juice; beat for 2 minutes.
- Add flour mixture to sugar mixture, and stir until smooth.
- Spoon half of batter into prepared pan, spreading evenly. top with strawberry jam. Spoon remaining batter over strawberry layer. Sprinkle with crumb topping.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing sides from springform pan. Cool completely on wire rack.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.