So many delicious vegetables combine in this flavorful and colorful salad! The cashews add a delicious crunch and the Ginger Peanut Sauce on top is amazing!
I have been on a roll lately with delicious salads. They have all become an instant favorite with the first bite. This Thai Cashew Chopped Salad was added to the list. It was full of tons of colorful and flavorful veggies. I added my cashews for an added crunch to the salad. And with the ginger peanut dressing on top… this salad was perfect!
You are definitely eating the rainbow with this salad. Carrots, Red and yellow peppers, edamame, red cabbage, romaine, and green onions combine to bring you this healthy and flavorful salad.
The Ginger Peanut Sauce on the top was incredible. It completed this salad perfectly and added such great flavor. I couldn’t seem to get enough of this salad and it is definitely a new favorite! I know that you will love it too!
Ginger Peanut Sauce from Host the Toast
Thai Cashew Chopped Salad with a Ginger Peanut Sauce
- 4 cups Romaine chopped
- 1/2 head red cabbage chopped
- 1/2 cup carrots sliced
- 1/2 cup edamame shelled
- 1 yellow bell pepper chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 3 green onions chopped
- 1/2 cup cashews I used honey roasted
- In a small bowl whisk together the peanut butter, honey, ginger, rice vinegar, and sesame oil. Add water 1 Tablespoon at a time until you have your desired consistency.
- In a large bowl, combine romaine, red cabbage, carrots, edamame, red and yellow bell pepper, green onions, and cashews. Toss.
- Drizzle on the ginger peanut sauce and serve.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.