This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
Thai Peanut Sesame Noodles is an asian favorite that combines creamy peanut butter, soy sauce, sesame oil, minced garlic all mixed with linguine noodles tossed in this amazingly sweet and savory sauce.
Thai Peanut Sesame Noodles
I love anything chinese and thai food and that is apparent on my blog. When people ask me what my favorite recipes are on the blog, it is definitely the better than take out chinese recipes. These are recipes that I make over and over again. And when you repeat recipes as a food blogger, you know that they are good.
This Thai peanut sesame noodle recipe is just it! It is light, fresh and so much flavor. I can’t get enough to it. I love the flavor combination with the sesame noodles and Thai peanut sauce. It is simple to make and only takes minutes to prepare and cook. This is perfect for a quick dinner in on a busy week night.
I couldn’t believe how amazing these noodles turned out. I devoured them! So simple and so flavorful! The combination of the flavors in the sauce coated the noodles and gave this dish such an awesome taste. My picky eater even gobbled them down and asked for seconds. This is such a simple meal that our family will be making again and again. We might try adding beef or chicken next time too!
Thai Peanut Sesame Noodle Ingredients:
Thai peanut sesame noodles are a simple dish that has fantastic flavor and will become a family favorite!
- Linguine Noodles: These are a wider noodle and best for thick, rich sauces that can hold the sauce on each noodle while also having a
- Sesame Seeds: Great for garnish and added texture.
- Green onions: This too is for a garnish as well as flavoring and
Peanut Sesame Noodle Sauce Ingredients:
- Peanut Butter: Thick and creamy peanut butter is smooth and silky that helps bind the sauce and the noodles together.
- Soy sauce: Add this asian favorite that brings out a salty and classic flavoring to the sauce.
- Sesame Oil: A unique flavoring that is just the perfect touch to this peanut sesame noodle sauce.
- Chicken Broth: Has an added flavoring of chicken and brings the sauce smooth and tasty!
- Minced Garlic: Always a favorite to me!
- Ginger: Fresh ginger is best and can be shredded easily.
- Sriracha Chili Sauce: Add a little spice to your noodles.
How to make Peanut Sesame Noodles:
- Cook noodles: Cook the noodles in a large pot according to package directions.
- Whisk together sauce ingredients: While the noodles are cooking, in a medium sauce pan whisk together peanut butter, soy sauce, sesame oil, 1/2 cup chicken broth, minced garlic, ginger, and sriracha chili sauce. Cook over medium heat until smooth. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Drain and combine together: Drain the noodles and toss in the peanut sesame sauce. Serve immediately.
How to Customize your Noodles:
- Protein: Chicken, steak or shrimp is always a great choice to have
- Vegetables: Add in all your favorite raw vegetables that you love. Slice vegetables evenly to cook quickly. Carrots, snow peas, celery or bell peppers are great vegetable to try.
- Gluten Free: If you are gluten intolerant I have heard that Tamari is a great substitute for the soy sauce and linguine. You can also use zucchini spirals or cauliflower rice for more choices.
- Peanut Free: This is a great way to add in your favorite nut butter. Stick with a creamy and smooth nut butter for best results and leaving this nut free for those allergic or prefer not to have the peanut taste.
- Spicy: You can never go wrong with a little spice. Heat just enhances and turns up a recipe to the next level. Red pepper flakes, cayenne pepper or paprika are also great seasonings for a little extra spice.
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Thai Peanut Sesame Noodles
- Cook the noodles in a large pot according to package directions.
- While the noodles are cooking, in a medium sauce pan whisk together peanut butter, soy sauce, sesame oil, 1/2 cup chicken broth, minced garlic, ginger, and sriracha chili sauce. Cook over medium heat until smooth. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Drain the noodles and toss in the peanut sesame sauce. Serve immediately.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.