An amazing pull apart bread stuffed with three cheeses and a buttery garlic! You won’t be able to get enough!
Carbs are my weakness. Whenever I am really trying to watch what I eat, carbs are what tempts me. It isn’t chocolate or sweets it is all carbs.
When I am preggo I crave carbs. Which probably isn’t the best thing for gaining weight. When I was pregnant with my first child I would crave a fresh baked french bread. I could almost eat the entire thing.
Why are carbs so amazing?
This bread is perfect. I mean seriously. Can you imagine pulling a piece of bread that has ooey gooey cheese and a butter garlic flavor? It is heaven. This bread gets stuffed with three kinds of cheese to make it even more delicious with each bite.
The bread gets wrapped in foil and baked until the cheese is nice and melty. It is so good and addicting you can’t stop with just one! You keep eating it until it is gone!
This bread is is perfect for your next party. You are going to love it and it is sure to be hit!
Three Cheese Garlic Pull Apart Bread
- 1 small artisan bread loaf
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- 2 Tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 ounces mozzarella cheese sliced
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Using a serrated knife, cut the bread in a crosshatch pattern being careful not to slice through the bread to the bottom crust.
- In a small saucepan or microwave, melt the butter. Stir in minced garlic, parsley, and grated parmesan cheese. Brush the butter inside of the bread pulling it gently apart and distributing it evenly.
- Tuck the pieces of cheese in each section of the bread filling the entire loaf. Place the bread on aluminum foil and wrap it up entirely. Bake the bread for 15 minutes. Unfold the foil and bake for an additional 10-15 to crisp the top. Serve immediately.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.
That looks delish!
This pull apart bread is everything love in one dish. Bread, cheese, butter …!
Thank you for sharing this recipe. I will be making this for sure!
Definitely need to try this bread! I have seen recipes for stuffed bread with one kind of cheese, this oine sounds even better!