Hey Recipe Critic readers! Chelsea from Chelsea’s Messy Apron back with another delicious recipe 🙂
Nothing cools me down in the summer like a big slush or bowl of ice cream. These slushes are SO easy to make and are definitely the way to cool down after a hot day. They can be made in your blender and don’t require any fancy ice slush machines to make!
You can use whatever frozen fruit you like for these. I usually get a bag of three different kinds of berries or even a tropical mix of fruit. Pick your favorite kinds and you’ll love the result!
More recipes from Chelsea’s Messy Apron:
Triple Berry Slushies
Nothing cools me down in the summer like a big slush or bowl of ice cream. These slushes are SO easy to make and are definitely the way to cool down after a hot day.
- 1 bag mixed fruit 12 ounces frozen
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup Sprite or 7Up
- 1 1/2 tbsp white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Blend all of the ingredients in a high powdered blender.
- You may have to separate the ingredients into several batches.
- Blend until well combined and then pour the mixture into air-tight containers (I use large plastic bags) and place in the freezer overnight.
- The next day, remove and crush up the mixture in a food processor or blender.
- Enjoy immediately.