Hey Recipe Critic readers! Chelsea from Chelsea’s Messy Apron back with another delicious recipe 🙂
Nothing cools me down in the summer like a big slush or bowl of ice cream. These slushes are SO easy to make and are definitely the way to cool down after a hot day. They can be made in your blender and don’t require any fancy ice slush machines to make!
You can use whatever frozen fruit you like for these. I usually get a bag of three different kinds of berries or even a tropical mix of fruit. Pick your favorite kinds and you’ll love the result!
More recipes from Chelsea’s Messy Apron:
Triple Berry Slushies
- 1 bag mixed fruit 12 ounces frozen
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup Sprite or 7Up
- 1 1/2 tbsp white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Blend all of the ingredients in a high powdered blender.
- You may have to separate the ingredients into several batches.
- Blend until well combined and then pour the mixture into air-tight containers (I use large plastic bags) and place in the freezer overnight.
- The next day, remove and crush up the mixture in a food processor or blender.
- Enjoy immediately.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.
Delicious!! First berry slushie I have found that the whole family enjoyed. Adding vanilla was genius! I used pomegranate lemonade sparkling water bc I didn’t have Sprite. Definitely keeping this in rotation.