This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
Tuscan Pasta Salad is an easy pasta salad with sun dried tomatoes, peppers spinach, and olives tossed in a tangy dressing. This pasta salad is perfect for your next potluck!
This recipe was inspired by our local market that creates delicious pasta salads. I was in the end of my pregnancy and we wanted to have our friends over for a barbecue. Because I was so uncomfortable and just weeks away from having my baby, I really didn’t want to spend a whole lot of time in preparing for a barbecue. So I bought this Tuscan Pasta Salad and it was the hit of the BBQ. I knew that I had to recreate it at home with a few of my personal touches!
This pasta salad is so simple to create but big on flavor. The original one from our local market just had peppers, sun dried tomatoes, and olives, but adding the spinach gave it an extra pop of color and was the perfect addition.
This pasta salad was perfect! It was a great change from the traditional pasta salads and was such a huge hit. The tuscan flavors came together so well in this easy to make pasta salad.
It is absolutely perfect for your next potluck or summer gathering. This salad gets tossed with the best homemade tangy dressing. I also love that it gets tossed with freshly grated parmesan cheese. Because cheese is life. Am I right?
You are going to love this recipe just as much as we did!
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Tuscan Pasta Salad
- 16 ounce bowtie pasta cooked and drained in cold water
- 1 7 ounce jar sun-dried tomatoes in oil drained
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 6.5 ounce can sliced olives
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup basil chopped
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry oregano
- 1 teaspoon dry basil
- 1 clove garlic
- black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl combine pasta, sundried tomatoes, bell pepper, olives, spinach, basil, and parmesan cheese. Toss until combined.
- To make the dressing: In a small bowl whisk olive oil, vinegar, water, salt, sugar, oregano, basil, garlic and salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the dressing over the pasta salad and serve.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.