This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
Hi! Jenn back from Deliciously Sprinkled with a quick, no-fuss recipe. The best part is that you don’t even need to turn on your oven to make these White Chocolate Almond Truffles.
To make these truffles, you only need a few simple ingredients. You will need almond butter, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and crisp rice cereal. Mix all these ingredients together, roll into balls, let freeze for 30 minutes and coat in melted white chocolate. That’s it, easy-peasy.
So if you need an easy, last minute holiday party dessert these white chocolate almond truffles are for you. They also make perfect holiday gifts, too! ♥
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
White Chocolate Almond Truffles
- Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper or silicon baking mat. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat almond butter and butter with a mixer on medium for 30 seconds. Gradually add powdered sugar and cocoa powder, beating until combined. Stir in rice cereal.
- Shape mixture into 1-inch balls; place on prepared cookie sheet. Place in freezer until firm (about 30 minutes).
- In a small bowl, microwave white baking chocolate, candy coating, and shortening until melted and smooth.
- Using a fork, dip balls into melted white chocolate, place on prepared cookie sheet. Chill until firm
- (about 5-10 minutes).
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.