My hubby brought me home a surprise last week. A handful of white chocolate m&m’s! I just about died. I was in heaven. Being that I will take white chocolate over milk chocolate any day, he knew I would love these. All I got was a handful. I immediately went out the next day and I was on the hunt for a bag of these. I found the source at a local Target and stocked up with six bags. This is the first thing that I wanted to make. Oh.my.goodness. These were the bomb. You need these in your life! They were loaded with amazing white chocolate m&m’s and this was the chewiest softest cookie that I have ever tasted. My picky five year old even quoted, “Mom, you aren’t a good cook at dinner, but you are a good cook at these treats!” See, even my five year old loved them. I promise you will too!
Rating: Definitely 5 stars Difficulty of Recipe: 2 stars
Review: I made a batch of these in about 10 minutes. They are quick and easy and absolutely amazing! Love all of the fun bright colors for spring. Being that I now have 6 bags of these, I will definitely be making them again!
White Chocolate M&M’s Pudding Cookies
I made a batch of these in about 10 minutes. They are quick and easy and absolutely amazing! Love all of the fun bright colors for spring. Being that I now have 6 bags of these, I will definitely be making them again!
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 package white chocolate instant pudding mix 3.4 oz
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups white chocolate m&m's
- Preheat your oven to 350 and prepare baking sheets by lining with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mix together flour, baking soda, salt, and white chocolate pudding mix. Set aside.
- In your mixer cream together butter, sugar and brown sugar. Add eggs and mix together. Add your bowl of dry ingredients. Mix together and lastly add the white chocolate m&m's.
- Scoop out cookie dough and roll into balls. Place two inches apart on baking sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until slightly golden. Let cool and enjoy!