Hey again Recipe Critic readers! Chelsea back again from Chelsea’s Messy Apron with a quick pasta salad. This salad has plenty of zesty flavor, fresh cherry tomatoes and parsley, and other great flavors. My favorite part though? Definitely the curly noodles!
This pasta dish can be ready in under 20 minutes, yep not kidding! Basically while the pasta is boiling, you just need to chop up a few ingredients and get them ready to stir in the pasta. Cherry tomatoes, I just halved and I roughly chopped the parsley leaves. Once the pasta is done cooking you will want to drain it and run it under cold water.
Running the pasta under cold water not only stops the noodles from cooking more, but it will also cool them down for the dressing to be added in. I used Zesty Italian dressing for this pasta. It adds so much flavor and I love it with the parsley and tomatoes.
Finally, I topped this salad with some freshly grated parmesan cheese. The parmesan cheese finishes this salad off perfectly!
Hope you all enjoy!
Zesty Parsley Tomato Pasta
- 1 pound pasta of choice
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper crushed
- 2 cups zesty Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes 10.5 ounces
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese freshly grated
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add in the pasta, and follow the package directions to cook the noodles.
- While the noodles are cooking, cut up the tomatoes by halving or quartering them. Cut the parsley into small pieces.
- Drain the noodles, and rinse them in cold water until they have cooled. Add in the minced garlic, crushed red pepper, and Italian dressing.
- Mix in the Parmesan cheese, tomatoes and parsley.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.
Ohhhh— I know what I’m having for lunch today! So yummy and easy looking too, which is just the best! Pinned 🙂
This looks so easy, perfect for summertime!