I love anything that has to do with cheesecake. I mean who doesn’t? This is my go to recipe for any get together. It is always a huge hit and people are asking for the recipe. I love it because it is so easy to make and it makes the most perfect delicious side. This salad was very creamy and the mixture of strawberries and bananas went together perfectly. This is the perfect salad for any potluck or BBQ and guaranteed to be a hit!
Strawberry Cheesecake Salad
This salad can be made with or without marshmallows. I have made it with both and it is still delicious without. It would also be great with other fruit mixed in. Rating: 5 stars
Recipe type: Dessert
- 12 oz whipped topping
- 1 small package of cheesecake pudding powder
- 3 (6 oz) strawberry yogurt
- 1 lb fresh strawberries
- 3 bananas sliced (add right before serving)
- miniature marshmallows (optional)
- Thaw whipped topping. I always put it in the fridge the night before. In a large salad bowl mix yogurt, pudding, and whipped topping together. Put in fridge and allow it to set up for about an hour.
- Wash and slice strawberries. Add strawberries, marshmallows, and bananas right before serving. Keep refrigerated.
Recipe Adapted from Time for Supper