Rating: 5 stars Difficulty of Recipe: 2 stars
Review: I made this with mint chips but wonder if using white chocolate chips with some mint extract would work as well. I loved the minty flavor in this and the fact that they had my favorite girl scout cookie in them made them a win!
- 5 ounces Guittards Green Mint chips (or green candy melts, the thin mints will still make them minty)
- 5 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 5 cups Chex Cereal
- 1 tsp shortening
- 9 Thin Mint Cookies or Keebler grasshopper cookies
- 1 cup powdered sugar
Subscribe to the Recipe Critic Blog and get family friendly recipes via e-mail.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Korean Ground Beef and Rice Bowls - April 18, 2017
- Weekly Menu Plan #96 - April 15, 2017
- Triple Berry Chicken Avocado Salad with a Creamy Lemon Poppyseed Dressing - April 13, 2017