I love avocados. Especially the avocados from Costco. What is it with Costco and having the best produce? My little boy loves chicken salad sandwiches for his lunches at school. I decided to add some more ingredients to change it up a little and the result was fantastic! I loved the avocado in this and it made the flavor on the sandwich amazing. I was so excited that this turned out so yummy!
Rating: 5 stars Difficulty of Recipe: 2 stars
Review: I added these ingredients to my liking. You can always add more and less to what your heart desires. 🙂 I am already excited to make them again!
Avocado Chicken Salad
- 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken (about 3 chicken breasts)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon freshly chopped cilantro
- 1 large avocado diced
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
1. Add the above ingredients together. Serve in croissants, pitas, with tortilla chips, whatever you would like!
I am Alyssa and the blogger behind The Recipe Critic. I started my blog in June of 2012 as a place to share my passion for cooking. I love trying new things and testing them out with my family.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- One Pan Crispy Parmesan Paprika Chicken with Vegetables - November 27, 2016
- Overnight Caramel Banana French Toast with Caramel Syrup - November 26, 2016
- Weekly Menu Plan #76 - November 26, 2016