Rating: 5 stars Difficulty of Recipe: 2 stars
Grilled Monterey Chicken
- 3 Tablespoons Honey
- 3 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons Worchestershire Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup shredded monterey Jack Cheese
- 8 slices apple-smoked bacon
- 8 tablespoons barbecue sauce
1. Mix the honey, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and salt together. I cut my chicken breasts in half making them tenders. Marinate your chicken breasts in this sauce for at least an hour but can be marinated overnight.
2. Wrap each chicken piece in bacon securing the bacon with a toothpick. Place on the grill and cook until no longer pink in the center and juices run clear.
3. When finished cooking, top each chicken breast with BBQ and sprinkle with cheese. Leave on the grill until it is melted and serve!
For the baked version click here
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- One Pan Crispy Parmesan Paprika Chicken with Vegetables - November 27, 2016
- Overnight Caramel Banana French Toast with Caramel Syrup - November 26, 2016
- Weekly Menu Plan #76 - November 26, 2016