I told you that we love BBQ’s in the summer. 🙂 There is just something about a juicy burger that is hot off the grill with melted cheese that you just can’t beat! Having to cook for a group of about 6 guys I knew that these would be a hit.
The chipotle ranch flavoring in these gave it such a flavorful balance. The chipotle gave it a little kick while the ranch balanced the spiciness to it perfectly. You can control the heat of the burgers by adding less of the pureed chipotle peppers. I thought they they turned out amazing! I knew that these would go over well with a group of guys and I even ended up loving it too!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing mix
- 3 teaspoons pureed chipotles in adobo sauce (this can be found in the Mexican section of your grocery store by the canned peppers and green chilies)
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 Hamburger Buns
- In a mixing bowl, combine ground beef, 2 tsp pureed chipotles, and dry ranch dressing mix.
- Shape into 4 patties and grill until no longer pink throughout.
- For the chipotle ranch sauce, mix together ¼ cup ranch dressing and 1 tsp pureed chipotles.
- Top with desired toppings and chipotle ranch sauce. Enjoy!