I told you that we love BBQ’s in the summer. 🙂 There is just something about a juicy burger that is hot off the grill with melted cheese that you just can’t beat! Having to cook for a group of about 6 guys I knew that these would be a hit.
The chipotle ranch flavoring in these gave it such a flavorful balance. The chipotle gave it a little kick while the ranch balanced the spiciness to it perfectly. You can control the heat of the burgers by adding less of the pureed chipotle peppers. I thought they they turned out amazing! I knew that these would go over well with a group of guys and I even ended up loving it too!
Grilled Chipotle Ranch Burgers
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing mix
- 3 teaspoons pureed chipotles in adobo sauce this can be found in the Mexican section of your grocery store by the canned peppers and green chilies
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 Hamburger Buns
- In a mixing bowl, combine ground beef, 2 tsp pureed chipotles, and dry ranch dressing mix.
- Shape into 4 patties and grill until no longer pink throughout.
- For the chipotle ranch sauce, mix together ¼ cup ranch dressing and 1 tsp pureed chipotles.
- Top with desired toppings and chipotle ranch sauce. Enjoy!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.