Do you ever feel like you get into a lunch or dinner rut? Sometimes that even happens for me! But only because I have to have some picky eater friendly meals during the week. Otherwise I would be having salmon and dinners chuck full of veggies and peppers. 🙂 I wanted to make something easy and delicious for my family with ingredients that I had on hand… these were just that!
As food bloggers, we always end up eating last because we have to photograph what we eat. And it is usually cold. But we gotta do what we gotta do to get the shot. I hear my husband yell at me from the other room, Honey!! These are AMAZING!!! You have to come in with me and eat them! When I get a reaction like that from the hubby I know that they turned out good. Because he is a little spoiled with good food all of the time. 😉 These were incredible. Not only were they so easy and made with simple ingredients, they tasted fantastic. Melty and gooey cheese inside this delicious grilled panini. We will be making these over and over at our house!
- 12 slices of artisan bread (you can use any type of bread but I love how this bread works on the press)
- 6 oz pizza sauce
- 16 oz mozerella cheese, sliced
- 3 oz pepperoni slices
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil, or butter will also work fine
- Heat the panini press, or George Forman grill will also work.
- Take two slices of bread and spread each side with about 1 Tablespoon of pizza sauce. Layer with sliced mozzarella cheese and pepperoni. Combine the bread slices together.
- Brush olive oil on the outside of the bread. You can use butter instead if you would like. Place the sandwich inside the press and cook until it is golden brown and the cheese is nice and melted.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Weekly Menu Plan #77 - December 3, 2016
- One Pan Crispy Parmesan Paprika Chicken with Vegetables - November 27, 2016
- Overnight Caramel Banana French Toast with Caramel Syrup - November 26, 2016